Dear Physicians and Non-physician Providers,
The Coronavirus outbreak has resulted in significant changes to daily life, routines, schedules, and customs. During these challenging times, Brown CME continues to offer virtual seminars to support your educational needs. Please see below for upcoming live virtual webcasts and many on-demand educational opportunities that offer CME credit as well as special credit hours to help meet your re-licensure needs.
Please know the Brown CME Office is working remotely and available for any questions you may have.
Thanking you for all that you do,
The Brown CME Office Team
Live Educational Opportunities
- New: Weekly | Decoding Disparities: Community Conversations to Decode Health Inequities
- Multiple Sessions | Complex Care Conversations: Building a Community of Healing
- Bi-Weekly (Wednesday's) | RIDOH Pandemic Update Calls for Providers
- Multiple Sessions | 2020-2021 Maternal & Child Collaborative Office Rounds (COR)
- Program in Educational Faculty Development
- December 2nd | Making a Difference: Expediting Diagnosis of Ovarian Cancer
The Patient and The Practitioner in the Age of Technology: Promoting Healing Relationships
- January 8th: Designing Human-Centered Health Information Technology (HIT) & Advancing the Adoption of Patient- Empowering Technology
- March 5th: Teaching the Use of HIT to Support Relationship-based Care & Promoting Wellness in Clinical Care
- May 7th: Working with Governments, Institutions, & Stakeholders to Support Healing Relationships & Human Capitol & Ethical Concerns of Shared Data