Dear Physicians and Non-physician Providers,
You are on the front line of these uncertain times and we are grateful and thinking of you. In case it helps, we wanted to share some on-demand educational opportunities that offer CME credit as well as special credit hours to help meet your re-licensure needs. In addition, we have some upcoming live webcast events.
Please know the Brown CME Office is working remotely and available for any questions you may have.
Thanking you for all that you do,
The Brown CME Office Team
Registration Now Open!
- Live Webcast Only! April 18th, 2020 - Rhode Island Medical Society 11th Hour CME Event
- Cancelled! May 2nd, 2020 - Rhode Island Medical Society 11th Hour CME Event
- May 7, 2020
Webcast | Evidence-based Treatment and Management of Tourette Syndrome
- August 29, 2020
The 2020 Migraine Symposium
- September 11-12, 2020
28th Annual RI AFP Primary Care Conference
- Rhode Island Women's Health Summit
- An Introduction to Transgender Health
- Rhode Island Stroke Symposium
- 2020 Immunization Provider Conference
- 2020 Rhode Island ACP Chapter Scientific Meeting