03.18.2021: Strategic CV Creation and Maintenance
This CME-accredited workshop is designed to provide busy clinicians with practical tips and strategies to appropriately document their work on an academic CV. The session will provide information and guidance about where and how to organize and explain your many activities and professional contributions. A detailed, updated, and comprehensive CV is essential for academic success and promotion. Ensure that your CV accurately reflects all that you do!
All faculty and residents are welcome to attend these sessions.
After participating in this course, the learner should be better able to:
- Describe the importance of a comprehensive and comprehensible CV
- Enact strategies to appropriately document professional activities on an ongoing basis
- Develop strategies to build your CV for your professional success
- Perform a GAP analysis for your CV
This is a live webinar hosted via the Zoom Meeting platform.
Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation with Zoom meeting access instructions.
Wendy Hobson-Rohrer, MD, MSPH
Associate Vice President for Health Sciences Education
University of Utah Health
Executive Medical Director
South Main Clinic
Salt Lake City, UT
Faculty Development Oversight Group
Emily Green, PhD, MA (Chair)
Assistant Professor of Medical Science
Director, Faculty Development
Gowri Anandarajah, MD
Professor of Family Medicine (Clinical)
Angela Anderson, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Clinical)
Erica Chung, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Clinical)
Luba Dumenco, MD
Assistant Dean for Medical Education
Paul George, MD
Associate Dean for Medical Education
Jeffrey Hunt, MD
Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Jennifer Jeremiah, MD
Associate Program Director of Internal Medicine Residencies
Maurice F. Joyce, MD, EdM
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
Stacey Lawrence, PhD
Associate Director for STEM Initiatives
Sheridan Center for Teaching and Learning
Coordinator, Continuing Medical Education
Christopher Merritt, MD
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Rory Merritt, MD
Assistant Dean of Medicine, PLME
Joyce Ou, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Steven Rougas, MD, MS
Director, Doctoring Program
Director, Continuing Medical Education
Sarita Warrier, MD, FACP
Assistant Dean for Medical Education
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Psychologists: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is approved by the RI Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Alpert Medical School maintains responsibility for the program. This activity is approved for 1.0 Category 1 CE Credits. Credits available to RI licensed psychologists only.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 APAThe Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is approved by the RI Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Alpert Medical School maintains responsibility for the program.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.