12/07/21: Getting Things Done: Time Management
Time management is a key issue for busy clinicians and medical educators. Efficient time management can be a key aspect of faculty wellness and resilience against burnout. This workshop will discuss the major principles from the book "Zen to Done.” Participants will brainstorm about barriers to, and facilitators for, effective time management.
All faculty and residents are welcome to attend this live webinar.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Describe the importance of time management
- Define a strategy to set personal and professional priorities
- Identify steps to overcome barriers to effective time management
This activity is a live webinar held via Zoom
Mark Zonfrillo, MD, MSCE
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Brown Emergency Medicine
Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
21-22 FACULTY DEVELOPMENT OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
Emily Green, PhD, MA (Chair)
Director, Faculty Development
Gowri Anandarajah, MD
Professor of Family Medicine (Clinical)
Angela Anderson, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Clinical)
Erica Chung, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Clinical)
Jeffrey Hunt, MD
Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Jennifer Jeremiah, MD
Associate Program Director of Internal Medicine Residencies
Stacey Lawrence, PhD
Associate Director for STEM Initiatives
Sheridan Center for Teaching and Learning
Jennifer L. Maloney
Office of Continuing Medical Education
Christopher Merritt, MD
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Rory Merritt, MD
Assistant Dean of Medicine, PLME
Joyce Ou, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Steven Rougas, MD, MS
Director, Doctoring Program
Director, Continuing Medical Education
Sarita Warrier, MD, FACP
Assistant Dean for Medical Education
Continuing Medical Education
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education.
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Psychologist Continuing Education
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is approved by the RI Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Alpert Medical School maintains responsibility for the program. This activity is approved for 1.0 Category 1 CE Credits. Credits available to RI licensed psychologists only.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 APAThe Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is approved by the RI Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Alpert Medical School maintains responsibility for the program.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.