Exhibit 3rd Annual Cardiology for the Cardiovascular Team Virtual Conference
A live webinar hosted via Zoom Meeting
This program is specifically designed to provide clinical updates to support clinical decision making and options for therapeutic interventions. It also emphasizes team based care and case based learning that are relevant to health care professionals practicing in medicine and cardiology.
This program is designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, residents, fellows, medical students and other allied healthcare professionals involved in the care and treatment of patients with cardiologic needs.
After participating in this program, the learner should be better able to:
- Describe new guidelines and treatments for patients with COVID 19, with particular focus on patients with comorbid cardiac diseases.
- Review updated guidelines for lipid management including how to retrial statins in previously statin intolerant patients.
- Review the diagnostic and clinical management of patients with aortic dissection.
- Discuss case studies of patients with aortic dissection.
|8:00 - 8:10 AM||10||Introduction|
|8:10 - 9:55 AM||COVID in Cardiology|
|8:10 - 8:55 AM||45||Keynote Speaker||COVID Update|
|8:55 - 9:20 AM||25||COVID in Cardilogy|
|9:20 - 9:45 AM||25||Pharmacology in COVID|
|9:45 - 9:55 AM||10||Panel Discussion and Q & A|
|9:55 - 10:15 AM||20||Break||Virtual Exhibits|
|10:15 - 11:40 AM||Case-based Cardiology|
|10:15 - 10:40 AM||25||Echo Cases|
|10:40 - 11:05 AM||25||Lipid Cases|
|11:05 - 11:30 AM||25||Dissection Cases|
|11:30 - 11:40 AM||10||Panel Discussion and Q & A|
|11:40 - 11:50 AM||10||Closing Remarks|
|11:50 - 12:00 PM|
This is an online virtual conference hosted via the Zoom Meeting platform
Continuing Medical Education
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and the Rhode Island Chapter of the American College of Cardiology. The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Nursing Continuing Education
This activity has been submitted to the Northeast Multi-State Division for approval to award contact hours. The Northeast Multi-State Division is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont Nurses Associations are members of the Northeast Multi-State Division of the American Nurses Association.
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 3.50 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.