12.13.22 | Advances in Developing, Testing, and Implementing Sleep Promotion Programs for Adolescents
Live Webinar ~ 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
This presentation will provide information on the problem of insufficient sleep among adolescents, describe recent efforts to develop, test, and implement intervention programs that are intended for real world settings, and preview upcoming work with special populations of adolescents.
After participation in this session the learner should be better able to:
- Describe the prevalence and consequences of insufficient and irregular sleep among adolescents
- Identify barriers to the receipt of evidence-based strategies for addressing sleep among adolescents
- Discuss approaches to addressing the identified barriers
This is a live webinar taking place via the Zoom platform. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the access link.
For any questions, please contact Cristal Medeiros at CMedeiros13@lifespan.org
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and the COBRE Center for Sleep and Circadian Rhythms in Child and Adolescent Mental Health. The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Psychologists: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. This credit is accepted by the Rhode Island Board of Licensure.
Social Workers: Applications are in process for the NASW, Rhode Island.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.