10.05.22 | Annual Dr. Henrietta Leonard Visiting Professor Academic Grand Rounds
Session Topic: Marijuana in New England Kids: A Pandemic in a Pandemic
Timothy E. Wilens, M.D.
Chief, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Co-Director, Center for Addiction Medicine
MGH Trustees Chair in Addiction Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital
Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
Physicians, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Physician Assistants, Residents & Fellows.
At the conclusion of this presentation, participants should be better able to:
- Learn the basic neurobiology of marijuana
- Understand the use of marijuana in New England
- List treatment strategies for Cannabis Use Disorders.
This is a live webinar taking place via the Zoom platform.
Advanced pre-registration is required
Provided by the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in collaboration with the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Social Workers: The above program has been approved in accordance with the Regulations of the Rhode Island Social Work Board of
Psychologists: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. This credit is accepted by the Rhode Island Board of Psychology.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.50 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.