12.12.23 | ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment
This is a live webinar via Zoom
This presentation will address ADHD diagnosing and treatment; what it is, and what it is not along with treatment protocols and strategies across different age ranges.
Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers, and other healthcare professionals
After participating in this activity, the learner should be better able to:
- Improve diagnostic clarity for ADHD
- Implement treatment protocol for ADHD in children and adults
This is a live webinar via the Zoom meeting platform. Upon registration, you will receive a Zoom link with access instructions.
Joseph Albertario, PMHNP-BC
Disclosure: Session planners and faculty have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
Social Workers: An application has been submitted for the above program in accordance with the Regulations of the Rhode Island Social Work Board of
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA, AANP.
Continuing Nursing Education: The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hour.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, Brown University and Integrated Healthcare Partners. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCThis continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Northeast Multistate Division, an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.