On-Demand DPHB Grand Round Series
Provided by the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior.
Physicians, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Residents & Fellows.
- Describe the latest assessments of treatments in behavioral health
- Address specialized topics selected from the general areas of basic neuroscience, biological psychiatry, psychodynamic psychiatry, health care delivery, etc.
- Identify and explore current issues involved in the field of' mental health
- Utilize information presented by internal and external experts. Identify and explore current issues involved in the field of mental health
- 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 11.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.