On-Demand: Pediatric Consultation Liaison: A Field in Development
Program Release: October 23, 2020
Expiration Date: October 23, 2021
Estimated time to complete: 60 Minutes
There are no prerequisites for participation.
Maryland Pao, MD
Clinical & Deputy Scientific Director
National Institute of Mental Health
Physicians, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Physician Assistants, Residents & Fellows.
- Illustrate current models of care delivery in pediatric consultation liaison (CL)
- Describe 3 ways pediatric consultation differs from adult consultation liaison (CL)
- Identify 3 pathways into pediatric CL
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION AND HOW TO RECEIVE CME CREDIT
There are no fees for participating in and receiving credit for this activity.
- Review the activity objectives, faculty information, and CME information prior to participating in the activity.
- View the CME presentations
- Complete the CME activity evaluation at the conclusion of the activity in order to receive a credit certificate.
In accordance with the disclosure policy of the Brown University CME Office as well as standards set forth by the Accreditation Council on Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), speakers have been asked to disclose any relevant financial relationship with the manufacturers of any commercial products and/or provider of commercial services discussed in any educational presentation and with any commercial supporters or exhibitors of this activity.
The intent of this policy is not to prevent a speaker with a potential conflict of interest from making a presentation but to identified openly so that the listener may form his/her own opinion. Any potential conflicts of interest have been resolved prior to this presentation.
This activity may include discussion of off-label or investigative drugs uses. Speakers are aware that it is their responsibility to disclose to the audience this information. Individual Faculty Disclosure information may be found in the conference handouts.
Faculty Disclosure/Conflict of Interest
The following speakers and planning committee members* have disclosed that they have no relevant financial relationships:
Larry Brown, MD*
Matthew Carper, PhD*
Jeffrey Hunt, MD*
Elizabeth McQuaid, PhD ABPP*
Mitch Otu, MD, MBA*
Maryland Pao, MD
Maria Sullivan, BS*
Disclaimer: This educational program is designed to present scientific information and opinion to Health professionals, to stimulate thought, and further investigation.
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
Psychologists: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University has been approved by the Rhode Island Psychological Association to offer continuing education credits for Psychologists. The Alpert Medical School maintains responsibility for the program. This program is approved for 1.0 Category 1 CE Credit. (Credits available to RI licensed psychologists only)
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 APAThe Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is approved by the RI Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Alpert Medical School maintains responsibility for the program.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.