POSTPONED | ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment
This is a live webinar via Zoom
This session will cover how to address and treat concerns of ADHD symptoms, offering an improvement in diagnostic clarity for ADHD treatment protocols as well as alternatives during a national shortage of popular courses of treatment. Insurance companies will often require prior authorization for many potential treatment options.
Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers, and other healthcare professionals
After participating in this activity, the learner should be better able to:
- Have an improved understanding of the diagnostic criteria of ADHD
- Outline improved treatment protocols for ADHD symptom management.
This is a live webinar via the Zoom meeting platform. Upon registration, you will receive a Zoom link with access instructions.
Joseph Albertario, PMHNP-BC
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Tri-County Community Action Agency Health Centers
Owner/Operator, New Paths Forward, LLC
Disclosure: Session planners and faculty have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
Social Workers: The above program has been approved in accordance with the Regulations of the Rhode Island Social Work Board of Licensure.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA, AANP.
Continuing Nursing Education: The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hour.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, Brown University and Integrated Healthcare Partners. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCThis continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Northeast Multistate Division, an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.