Session I - TB Infection Background & Risk Assessment
- Explain the progression of TB infection to TB disease
- Discuss the burden of TB infection in the United States
- Identify high risk populations that should be screened for TB infection
- Identify steps in the latent TB infection care cascade
The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Risk Management: This program qualifies for 1. hour CME credit in Risk Management, one of the required areas of section 6.0; 6.2.1 RI CME re-licensure requirements.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hour AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This credit is accepted by the AANP and the AAPA.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.