Session III - Ruling Out TB Disease, TB Infection Treatment Options
Natasha R. Rybak, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Clinician Educator
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Director, RISE/TB Clinic
The Miriam Hospital | Providence, RI
- List the important components of an evaluation to rule out active TB
- Determine individuals who may need additional testing
- List the options for TB infection treatment and describe their side effects
- Communicate to promote patient understanding of treatment and adherence strategies
The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hour AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This credit is accepted by the AANP and the AAPA.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.