Session IV - TB Infection Treatment Considerations, Treatment Monitoring and Side Effects
Natasha R. Rybak, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Clinician Educator
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Director, RISE/TB Clinic
The Miriam Hospital | Providence, RI
- Identify if and when to delay treatment in certain primary care populations
- Describe follow up and lab monitoring recommendations
- Determine if and how to restart TB infection treatment if an individual missed doses
- Identify the appropriate forms to complete for Rhode Island Department of Health case reporting
The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hour AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This credit is accepted by the AANP and the AAPA.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.