Session 4: The habit of judging ourselves and others
Program Release: August 6, 2022
Expiration Date: August 6, 2023
Estimated time to complete: 15 minutes
There are no prerequisites for participation
Self-judgement gets in the way of doing our own tasks and interacting with patients and it contributes to exhaustion. This presentation will explain how the mind can be caught up in the loop of self-judgement and how it is possible to step out of the loop. This presentation will then describe how kindness can be a detox of self-judgment.
- Name the core elements of the habit loop of self-judgment
- Apply new strategies to step out of habit loop of self-judgment
- Describe how to practice kindness toward oneself and others
The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Health Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 0.25 hour AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
- 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.25 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.