Session VI - LTBI Advanced Considerations
- Review LTBI screening and management in special populations (e.g. people living with HIV, persons with chronic liver disease, pregnancy, patients on TNF alpha inhibitors/biologics)
- Describe epidemiology and risks for LTBI progression among special populations
- Explain adherence support strategies for complex special populations (e.g. involving Rhode Island public health support)
The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Risk Management: This program qualifies for 1. hour CME credit in Risk Management, one of the required areas of section 6.0; 6.2.1 RI CME re-licensure requirements.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hour AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This credit is accepted by the AANP and the AAPA.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.