Annual Charles J. McDonald, MD Lectureship
“Outpatient Consultations in Complex Medical Dermatology: Selected Aspects 2019”
Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD
Professor, Former and Founding Chair
Department of Dermatology, at Wake Forest School of Medicine
Professor of Clinical Dermatology
Department of Dermatology, Weill Cornell School of Medicine
Sponsored by the Brown Department of Dermatology
There is no fee to attend but Pre-registration is required.
Please RSVP no later than November 2nd to Karen Medici at (401) 444-7139 or email email@example.com
Dermatologists and other interested dermatology healthcare professionals
At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Describe the diagnosis of selected dermatoses
- Simplify their method of patient evaluation
- Comprehend therapeutic ladders for selected diagnoses
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 2.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.