Session I - Teaching Workflow: Effective Telehealth Models of Team Work, Timing and Tools
Guest Speaker: Deborah R. Erlich, MD, MMedED
Vice Chair for Education in the Department of Family
Tufts University School of Medical School | Boston, MA
Teaching workflow: effective telehealth models of team work, timing and tools.
- Teach and role model how to work effectively with team members, prepare for a telehealth visit with a clinical team and incorporate screening tools:
- list steps involved in consenting a patient via telehealth
- describe how to set up a workflow for learners in a telehealth session
- explain how to teach best use of technology, screen share, screening tools
- explain how to incorporate teams, scribes, virtually rooming patients
The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hour AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This credit is accepted by the AANP and the AAPA.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.