02.16.23 ECHO Series Session II | Outpatient MOUD Care Over the Perinatal Spectrum
Live Zoom Webinar - Thursday, February 16th, 2023 12:15-1:15 EST
For more information, please visit our website https://sites.brown.edu/project-echo/ or email ProjectECHO@Brown.edu
Physicians, psychologists, social workers, residents and fellows specializing in primary care, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
- Understand universal screening
- Describe the options for treatment and different types available
- Identify concerns with treatment
- Outline care of the neonate
- Discuss patient education of options and effects of treatment
The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hour AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This credit is accepted by the AANP and the AAPA.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.