04.20.23 ECHO Series Session IV | Trauma and OUD In Perinatal Populations
Live Zoom Webinar - Thursday, April 20th, 2023 12:15-1:15 EST
For more information, please visit our website https://sites.brown.edu/project-echo/ or email ProjectECHO@Brown.edu
Physicians, psychologists, social workers, residents and fellows specializing in primary care, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
- Discuss the prevalence and influence of trauma in SUD and birth
- Identify key components of trauma-informed care for prenatal and birth care providers
- Discuss novel therapy for PTSD for pregnant and parenting patients with SUD
The Warren Alpert Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for 1.0 hour AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This credit is accepted by the AANP and the AAPA.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.