9/26 OWIMS: Building Bridges: Career Development as a Multidisciplinarian
The Offices of Women in Medicine and Science and Continuing Medical Education cordially invite you to join us for the opening presentation of our 2019-2020 Professional Development Series.
- Discuss the benefits of being a multidisciplinarian including the role of personal branding.
- Describe career development strategies for becoming a multidisciplinarian.
- Delineate pitfalls and risks to avoid as a multidisciplinarian
5:30-5:45 pm Registration/refreshments
5:45-7:00 pm Presentation/Q & A
Kelly Cawcutt, MD, MS, FACP
Infectious Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
Associate Director of Infection Prevention & Hospital Epidemiology
Co-Director of Digital Innovation & Social Media Strategy for the Division of Infectious Diseases
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Psychologists: The Warren Alpert Medical School is approved by the RI Psychological Association to offer continuing education for Psychologists. The Alpert Medical School maintains responsibility for the program. This activity is approved for 1.25 Category 1 CE Credits. Credits available to RI licensed psychologists only.
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.25 APAThe Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is approved by the RI Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Alpert Medical School maintains responsibility for the program.
- 1.25 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.