11.02.22 | Just-in-time Adaptive Approaches for Intervention: Applying Digital Tools and Predictive Analytics Learning
Stephanie Goldstein, PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior (Research)
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Physicians, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Physician Assistants, Residents & Fellows.
At the conclusion of this presentation, participants should be better able to:
- Describe an established framework for conceptualizing, developing, and evaluating novel interventions that provide support 'just-in-time', when individuals may need it most (i.e., just-in-time adaptive interventions [JITAI]);
- Outline how data from digital health tools and machine learning can be applied to advance assessment and intervention for physical and mental health outcomes and;
- Identify common challenges to using digital tools/machine learning in research and clinical practice, including issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
This is a live webinar taking place via the Zoom platform.
Advanced pre-registration is required
Provided by the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in collaboration with the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Physicians: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Social Workers: The above program has been approved in accordance with the Regulations of the Rhode Island Social Work Board of Licensure.
Psychologists: Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. This credit is accepted by the Rhode Island Board of Psychology.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.50 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.