April 22 | RIDOH PUP CALL
On this call, RIDOH clinical experts provided clarification on recent provider advisories and offered an update on the topics below. For your reference, we have included the timestamp for when each agenda item was discussed. This will allow you to locate the part of the recording you wish to listen to.
- Introduction 0:00
- Epi Update 0:03
- RI Situational Awareness 0:07
- CDC Updates and Other Resources 0:11
- COVID-19 Toes and cutaneous manifestations 0:15 – Dr. Abrar Qureshi, Chair of Dermatology, Brown University
- Treatment Update 0:20
- Highlights from Recent Provider Advisories 0:27
- Testing Update 0:31
- Serology Update 0:42
- Nursing Home/Congregate Living Update 0:46
- MAT treatment hotline 0:49
- Q&A 0:52
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.