August 12th | RIDOH PUP CALL
COVID-19 Pandemic Update for Providers Call
RIDOH has established Pandemic Update for Providers call every-other Wednesday for Primary Care Providers.
Dial-in: 1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 242 712 785
RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts will offer an update on the following topics:
- Epi update
- Vaccine update, guest, Dr. Fried
- RI situational awareness
- COVID-19 in children, guests, Dr. Holland and Dr. Chiang
- Treatment update
- Back to school - what we know
- Testing update
If there are multiple people calling from your facility, please consider calling from one phone.
Note: When you join the call, you will automatically be muted. To un-mute yourself, press *6. To re-mute yourself, press *6 again.
CME Credit**: This call is designated for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit and qualifies for 1 hour of Risk Management Credit. This will continue to be the case for future calls.
Scheduling note: The PUP call has moved to a bimonthly/every-other-week schedule. After this Wednesday's call, our next PUP call will be on August 26th.
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.