BMFA Faculty Promotion Workshops
Sponsored by BioMed Faculty Administration
This fall, the Brown University Division of BioMed Faculty Affairs (BMFA) is pleased to announce the hosting of two virtual workshops specifically tailored to provide comprehensive insights into the promotion process at Brown University’s Division of BioMed.
During each of these workshops, participants can expect a structured agenda, featuring a 60-minute presentation, followed by a panel discussion with Q&A, which will provide attendees with ample opportunity to gain valuable insights and clarity on the promotion process. Additionally, there will be 60 minutes dedicated to small group, interactive breakout sessions.
We cordially invite you to take part in one of these workshops, where we aim to provide you with the knowledge and resources to navigate the promotion process successfully at the Division of BioMed. Your participation and engagement will be highly valued as we collectively work to support and empower our clinical and academic community.
- November 15, 2023 | Clinical Track Faculty Workshop
- November 29, 2023 | Academic Track Faculty Workshop
After participating in one of the workshops, the learner should be better able to:
- Identify criteria associated with specific faculty tracks
- Apply knowledge of criteria to professional goals and responsibilities
- Navigate the promotion process at Brown University Division of BioMed