December 2nd | RIDOH PUP CALL
On this call, RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts highlighted recent provider advisories and offered updates on the topics below.
For your reference, we have included the timestamp for when each agenda item was discussed. This will allow you to locate the part of the recording you wish to listen to. We have also included links to presentation materials for two of the segments.
- Introduction 0:00
- Epi update 0:03
- Scientific updates 0:04
- Monoclonal antibodies and more, guests, Dr. Philip Chan, Dr. Cheston Cunha, Dr. Erica Hardy 0:09
- Spatiotemporal patterns in COVID-19 cases reveal community vulnerabilities: making structural determinants of health personal for your patients, guest, Dr. William Goedel 0:17
- Cranston field hospital, guest, Dr. Laura Forman 0:33
- Testing updates 0:45
- Office of Health Insurance Commissioner update, guest, John Garrett 0:53
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.