February 10th | RIDOH PUP CALL
RECORDING of COVID-19 Pandemic Update for Providers Call
RIDOH hosts a biweekly Pandemic Update for Providers call for primary care providers. You can find a recording of today's call here.
On this call, RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts highlighted recent provider advisories and offered updates on the topics below.
For your reference, we have included the timestamp for when each agenda item was discussed. This will allow you to locate the part of the recording you wish to listen to.
- Introduction 0:00
- Vaccine and science update 0:04
- Vaccine update 0:14
- What vaccines we have and what we don't have, guest, Dr. Karen Tashima 0:23
- Epi and COVID-19 trend updates 0:36
- Testing and epi-ops update 0:48
- Rhode Island situational awareness 0:54
- Upgrading your mask for the general public 0:57
All other information referenced in the call appears in our COVID-19 Provider Briefing. Please check your inbox for those separate mailings. RIDOH typically sends this weekly on Thursday afternoons. Past Provider Briefings are posted here.
Email inquiries: Providers may email RIDOH with questions at RIDOH.ProviderQuestions@
Updated information, previous advisories, and other provider resources may be found on RIDOH's COVID-19 Information for Healthcare Providers page.
This call is designated for one AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and qualifies for one hour of Risk Management Credit. This will continue to be the case for future calls. Details on claiming credit follow. You may claim CME credit for this activity for up to two months after the event date.
- Direct your web browser to cme-learning.brown.edu/login?
destination=homepage and log in or complete the brief process of creating an account.
- Once logged in, paste this link into the browser: cme-learning.brown.edu/RIDOH-
- On the register tab, click the date and the brown "Take Course" button.
- Click on "start" evaluation and progress through completing the evaluation form and the steps that follow to claim your credit and get a copy of your certificate.
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.