January 13th | RIDOH PUP CALL
RIDOH hosts the Pandemic Update for Providers (PUP) call for primary care providers every other Wednesday.
The next call will be on Wednesday, January 13 at 12 p.m. After the call, we'll provide a recording.
Zoom call-in information:
Dial-in: 1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 242 712 785
PUP Call Agenda
RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts will offer updates on the following topics:
- Epi and COVID-19 trend updates
- Vaccine update
- Testing and epi-ops update
- Vaccine and science update
- Update on MISC-C in Rhode Island
- Monoclonal antibody process update
- Standard of care statement for nursing homes
- Shared quarantine for behavior health
- Rhode Island situational awareness
If there are multiple people calling from your facility, please consider calling from one phone.
Note: When you join the call, you will automatically be muted. To un-mute yourself, press *6. To re-mute yourself, press *6 again.
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.