January 27th | RIDOH PUP CALL
COVID-19 Pandemic Update for Providers Call
RIDOH hosts the Pandemic Update for Providers (PUP) call for primary care providers every other Wednesday.
The next call will be on Wednesday, January 27 at 12 p.m. After the call, we'll provide a recording.
Zoom call-in information:
Dial-in: 1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 242 712 785
Reminder: RIDOH's Public Health Out Loud podcast delves into the broader public health concerns and issues facing everyday Rhode Islanders. Podcast hosts Dr. James McDonald and Dr. Philip Chan deliver accurate, light-hearted, and informative public health updates that matter to you.
PUP Call Agenda
RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts will offer updates on the following topics:
- Epi and COVID-19 trend updates
- Rhode Island National Guard and the pandemic: where we have been, where we are, and where we are going, Dr. David Ashley
- Role of cycle threshold in determining a positive result in PCR tests for SARS-CoV2, Dr. Ewa King and Dr. Richard Huard, Rhode Island State Health Lab
- Vaccine update
- Testing and epi-ops update
- Vaccine and science update
- Rhode Island situational awareness
If there are multiple people calling from your facility, please consider calling from one phone.
Note: When you join the call, you will automatically be muted. To un-mute yourself, press *6. To re-mute yourself, press *6 again
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.