July 1| RIDOH PUP CALL
On this call, RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts highlighted recent provider advisories and offered an update on the topics below.
For your reference, we have included the timestamp for when each agenda item was discussed. This will allow you to locate the part of the recording you wish to listen to. We also have links to slides for two of the segments.
- Introduction 0:00
- Epi update 0:06
- Rheumatology drugs under investigation for the treatment of COVID-19 – Dr. Luke Barré (view slides here) 0:10
- Phase 3: RI situational awareness (view slides here) 0:27
- CDC updates and other resources 0:44
- Testing update 0:47
- Q&A 0:56
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.