July 29th | RIDOH PUP CALL
- Introduction 0:00
- Epi update 0:05
- Monoclonal antibodies for prevention and treatment of COVID-19, guest, Dr. Mylonakis 0:13
- Office of the Health Insurance Commissioner update, guest, Commissioner Ganim 0:17
- COVID-19 vaccines and volunteer registry, guest, Dr. Tashima 0:20
- RI situational awareness 0:34
- CDC updates and other resources 0:35
- Treatment update 0:43
- Testing update 0:49
- Q&A 0:54
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.