May 5th | RIDOH PUP CALL
RIDOH hosts the Pandemic Update for Providers (PUP) call for primary care providers every other Wednesday.
The next call will be on Wednesday, May 5 at 12 p.m. After the call, we'll provide a recording.Zoom call-in information:
Dial-in: 1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 242 712 785
PUP Call Agenda
RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts will offer updates on the following topics:
- Epi and COVID-19 trend updates
- Psychological treatment tips for long COVID, Dr. Joseph Trunzo
- Updated HHS buprenorphine practice guidelines, Dr. Liz Samuels
- Vaccine update
- COVID-19 vaccine in pregnancy, Dr. Erica Hardy
- Testing and epi-ops update
- Vaccine and science update
- Rhode Island situational awareness
If there are multiple people calling from your facility, please consider calling from one phone.
Note: When you join the call, you will automatically be muted. To un-mute yourself, press *6. To re-mute yourself, press *6 again.
This call is designated for one AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and qualifies for one hour of Risk Management Credit. This will continue to be the case for future calls. Details on claiming credit follow. You may claim CME credit for this activity for up to two months after the event date.
- Direct your web browser to cme-learning.brown.edu/login?
destination=homepage and log in or complete the brief process of creating an account.
- Once logged in, paste this link into the browser: cme-learning.brown.edu/RIDOH-
- On the register tab, click the date and the brown "Take Course" button.
- Click on "start" evaluation and progress through completing the evaluation form and the steps that follow to claim your credit and get a copy of your certificate.
If you have any questions or difficulty claiming credit, please email CME@Brown.edu or call 401-863-1208.
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.