November 18th | RIDOH PUP CALL
On this call, RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts highlighted recent provider advisories and offered updates on the topics below.
For your reference, we have included the timestamp for when each agenda item was discussed. This will allow you to locate the part of the recording you wish to listen to. We have also included links to slides for two of the segments.
- Introduction 0:00
- Patients experiencing homelessness: the impact of and response to COVID-19, guest, Dr. Rahul Vanjani 0:03
- Epidemiological insights on the pandemic in Rhode Island, guest, Dr. Utpala Bandy 0:22
- Back to school and other updates 0:43
- Testing and scientific updates 0:49
- Rhode Island situational awareness 0:55
All other information referenced in the call appears in our Provider Briefings. Please check your inbox for those separate mailings. They should arrive weekly on Thursday mornings.
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.