October 21st | RIDOH PUP CALL
Zoom call-in information:
Dial-in: 1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 242 712 785
RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts will offer an update on the following topics:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island pandemic response, Dr. Matthew Collins
- Epi update
- Back to school and testing update
- In the news
- Thoughts about COVID-19 vaccines from a vaccinologist, Dr. Anne De Groot
- Rhode Island situational awareness
If there are multiple people calling from your facility, please consider calling from one phone.
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.