October 7th | RIDOH PUP CALL
For your reference, we have included the timestamp for when each agenda item was discussed. This will allow you to locate the part of the recording you wish to listen to. We also have links to slides for one of the segments.
- Introduction 0:00
- Epi update 0:03
- What is a syndemic, guest, Julian Drix 0:08
- Back to school and testing update 0:19
- COVID-19 vaccines: how Rhode Island's plans are evolving, guest, Alysia Mihalakos 0:31
- In the news 0:53
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.