September 17th | RIDOH PUP CALL Special Edition: BACK TO SCHOOL
COVID-19 Pandemic Update for Providers Call
*** Special Edition: BACK TO SCHOOL ***
RIDOH hosts the Pandemic Update for Providers (PUP) call for Primary Care Providers every other Wednesday at noon.
This special edition call will be on Thursday, September 17 at 6 p.m. After the call, we'll provide a recording.
Zoom call-in information:
Dial-in: 1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 242 712 785
CME Credit*: This call is designated for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit and qualifies for 1 hour of Risk Management Credit. This will continue to be the case for future calls.
Scheduling note: The standard PUP call takes place every other Wednesday. After this call, our next PUP call will be on September 23.
RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts will offer an update on the following topics:
- Why schools opened
- What models are in place
- Public vs. private schools
- Colleges and universities
- Pre K-12 testing
- Quarantine and isolation
- What you as a health care provider need to do
If there are multiple people calling from your facility, please consider calling from one phone.
Note: When you join the call, you will automatically be muted. To un-mute yourself, press *6. To re-mute yourself, press *6 again.
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.