September 9th | RIDOH PUP CALL
COVID-19 Pandemic Update for Providers Call
RIDOH hosts the Pandemic Update for Providers call for Primary Care Providers every other Wednesday.
The next call will be Wednesday, September 9 at 12 p.m.
Zoom call-in information:
Dial-in: 1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 242 712 785
Scheduling note: The PUP call has moved to a bimonthly/every-other-week schedule. After this Wednesday's call, our next PUP call will be on September 23.
RIDOH clinical experts and invited guest experts will offer an update on the following topics:
- Importance of ventilation, Dr. Mike Byrns
- Epi update
- Recent outbreaks, case investigations, and contact tracing
- CDC updates and other resources
- Treatment update
- Testing update
- Lab testing: what's new, Dr. Angela Caliendo and Dr. Jonathan Kurtis
- Highlights from recent Provider Briefings and RI situational awareness
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AttendanceParticipants will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This credit is accepted by the AAPA and AANP.